No, he didn't expand in the middle! He had another belt test last week in Tae Kwon Do. He's now a green belt/white stripe. I think the next color is red and then red/white stripe. Once he starts college classes next fall though he will no longer be able to continue with it. His nights are too busy and he'll need time for all the homework he'll be getting. He will still be in Boy Scouts because Mike and I want him to work on his Eagle rank - much more important for him than Tae Kwon Do. Maybe he'll be able to pick it up again later but we'll see how it goes.
Here's some pictures Mike took of Logan sparring & testing...




Be a blessing today!
4 comments:
Very cool! Too bad he won't be continuing, but then he would be way to busy!
To answer your question, I probably will have some sort of theme in my rooms. Tori suggested I have a Romania room because I have so many things from there, so I probably will! And I'll definitely call Tori to come help me paint :)
That's awesome- he's done so well with it!
Congrats to Logan! Bummer having to grow up and make hard choices!
Yeah Logan! He's really doing well.
Post a Comment