Join me on my life's journey - the good, the bad, and maybe even the ugly. We all experience bumps & turns in the road but we need to keep our focus on Him and He will get us through it all!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Reading level
I saw this on Mari's and Brenda's blogs and thought I'd check it out.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have a passion for serving God in my home, community, and abroad. I have been blessed with the opportunity to serve in Haiti. I plan on returning to Haiti each summer until God tells me stay home! I love to teach and organize Vacation Bible School - either at home or in Haiti. I run a non-profit organization called Manna Meals (a service of Manna Ministries). Manna Meals provides nutritionally at risk elementary age kids with a sack supper to take home with them on school days. God continues to bless this ministry in huge ways and it's humbling to just be a part of it!
1 comment:
I got genius. I'm thinking they switched our blogs around.
Post a Comment