Monday, June 23, 2008

Enjoy the View!

Not much to blog about today so I thought I'd post some pictures of our trip to Maine 5 years ago. This was for our 15 year anniversary. The weather was very strange as we had thick fog all week long. The locals said they really never get that for a week at a time! Figures! We still enjoyed what God showed us though!







Be a blessing today!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Beautiful. We went to Maine for our honeymoon- I would love to go back sometime!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Hey some of that looks strangely familar! All except the fog maybe! Tee Hee sorry our week was fab!!!!!

Mari said...

Great pictures! We were there when I was pregnant with Laura and I would love to go back.

Anonymous said...

Well the McCue family is moving to Maine,those pic are really pretty even with the fog.Take care,Patty