Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Found A Gown!!!

Mike and I will be going on an Alaskan cruise in August and during that week they will be offering 2 formal dinners. This, of course, means that I need to have an evening gown or a very nice dress or pantsuit. Since I don't really have a nice dress and I don't "do" pantsuits, I figured I'd better find a gown. Thanks to Kim's suggestion, I looked on Craig's List and found this gown for $50.



I will need a few minor alterations done on it but I think it will do very nicely for the dinner we'll be attending.

Have a blessed day!

9 comments:

Mari said...

Good deal! You don't want to spend a bunch on something you may only wear once. I think I need to check out Craigs list!

A Stone Gatherer said...

It is beau-te-a-ful! That Kim must be one smart chick!!!!

Nate and Brenda said...

Its beautiful! Love the color!!

Anonymous said...

That looks really good on you,I love the color!See-ya soon,Patty

Cheri said...

It's great! I just started checking out Craig's List too!

Chad and Tammy said...

You look gorgeous! Love the gown!

T♥RI said...

Wow that's a good pic. Who took it?? Gosh... I like :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gown! Great deal! Gotta love that Craig!
~Debi

Marcey said...

I am a big fan of Craig's List! Looks like you got a great deal and I always love you in blue (highlights your eyes).