In celebrating my 200th post, I am giving one of you the book entitled "The Penny" by Joyce Meyer and Deborah Bedford along with a journal/pen set.
If you would like to preview this book, here is a link to it. You can read the first few pages.
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=78118&kw=78118&en=froogle&p=1013824
Just leave a comment to this post and you will be entered to win. I will be using a random number drawing to choose the winner on Friday.
Be a blessing today and always!


9 comments:
Happy 200th my dear! Just let me know when you want to take a picture of my Bekah!
Congrats on your 200th post!! Amazing!!
200 posts... wow. I haven't even reached 100 yet... haha oh well. Suprising though that you have more to say then me, but I guess people do say that if you talk a lot in person, you don't write as much. Must be my problem ;)
Hurray! What a fun way to celebrate it.
Smiles!
Congratulations on 200! I had no doubt that you have enough to say to fill 200 posts. I think you have enough for at least another 200! :)
Wow - I can't believe you've hit 200 posts! Congratulations!!
Hurray,pick me pick me!!Patty
Cool stuff!! I would love to win! Thanks and cheers!
keep goin' girl, you're at 200 posts now, but you've got aways to go to catch up to me & my 542 posts [now you know how i got the screename...chatterbox!]
congrats!!
lori
http://fromourbunchtoyours.blogspot.com/
chatterboxls@aol.com
Post a Comment