Saturday, June 28, 2008

How Will You Be Remembered?

Four years ago today my Dad left this earth and began eternity with our Heavenly Father! Although I miss him more than I thought possible, I would never want him back here again after what he's been experiencing these past 4 years! I cannot imagine the life he has now side by side with Jesus! After he died, I was contacted by a local newspaper. They wanted to do a write up on him since he was such an influential part of the community! After interviewing a number of people, the same feeling surfaced from all of us - his integrity. He was known to me for so much more than just that, but what a great thing for the community to remember about him!


Here's the article:





Be a blessing today!

Sieze every opportunity you're given!

Diane

P.S. This is actually my 200th post. I will be having a give-away starting on Monday. Details to follow.

5 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

What a neat article!!!

Thinking of you today!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Wonderful article about a wonderful man who raised a wonderful daughter!

Mari said...

What a nice article - great tribute to him.
Happy 200th!

Cheri said...

That's a very special remembrance of your dad. I can feel your pride through your words and rightfully so- he sounds like he was a very special man.

Chad and Tammy said...

What a great way to be remembered. He must have been a terrific dad!