Monday, June 30, 2008

Great Lakes Photography

Tori had another photo shoot last Saturday in Holland. We just got a call from my sister-in-law that she has some of Tori's shots on their site. You can find some of these at their site listed on my sidebar called Great Lakes Photography. These are only a handful of the 647 pictures taken between the two shoots. Go to "Gallery" and down to "Senior" - there you will find Tori's pics.

If you ever need a photographer for senior pics, family photos, engagements, weddings, or whatever, they're good and their prices are very reasonable. If you do get pictures taken by them, let them know they were recommended by us and Tori will get money for modeling.

Enjoy!
D

5 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm on my way to check them out!

Mari said...

They are really good! You're going to have a hard time picking from them!

Chad and Tammy said...

Awesome pictures! Tori looks so old!!! I'll have to remember them the next time we're doing family pics!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Pictures looks great! I bet that was fun for Tori!

Nate and Brenda said...

The pictures are beautiful!! She does a great job! I will remember them when we get a family picture done!!!