Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Then and Now...

Halloween 5 years ago...
and now!
Halloween 5 years ago...
and now!
My, how they've grown! Logan and Tori are 2 of the most awesome gifts God's ever given me! I am truly blessed by them and their love for life! They are growing stronger every day in their walk with God! I can see Him using them and working in their hearts for His purpose!

Thank You God for my kids!!!

Be a blessing to someone today -
and tell your kids you love them!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

They have grown up!
Did Mike catch the Marlin on your wall? That is a huge fish!!

Diane said...

Cheri - The blue marlin was caught by my Dad in 1977 in Acapulco. When he died we took it home since we had a good wall for it. I didn't want it to get trashed so it now resides on our wall. :)

Chad and Tammy said...

Wow - have they changed, or what?!!! I love the pictures!

Mari said...

5 years makes a huge difference. I hate to think about the difference it's made in us!

Marcey said...

WOw! I can't believe how much they have changed in 5 years! Although we don't see them nearly as often as we like, we think they are awesome too!