I really didn't have a very eventful day today other than taking Logan to the Tech Center open house tonight. He gathered some computer material and we left. He's not much for browsing or talking so we were out of there quickly! Now he'll need to talk with the school guidance counselor about whether the tech center classes or dual enrollment at the college is best for him. The enrollment for the tech center is in a month and the placement test for dual enrollment starts in a couple of weeks.
Wow - I am so not ready for my kid to be taking college classes!! What happened to all those "sure, honey, I can help you with that project" years??? Most of the time now (and for quite some time already), I have no idea what he's talking about!
It seems as kids get older, the problems and decisions get harder to figure out! I guess this really shouldn't be a surprise to me but it's so different when it's your own child! Sometime I still can't believe I'm even a parent - my parents were "old". Hmmm... I guess it's all "relative"! :)
I am still struggling with the possibility of Tori going to Haiti in February. I have been praying and praying about it and I just don't feel this is her time to go there but is that God telling me or is it me telling me??? She's leaning toward going I think but I'm just not sure how to help her or what to do about it. If any of you have any suggestions for us, I'm all ears! All prayers are welcome!
That's about all for now. Have a wonderful evening tonight and day tomorrow!
Be blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I know what you mean about the old thing. I'm sure my parents were lots older at this stage! Actually they were spmewhat older, but not as old as I thought theyr were. I don't have any suggestions about the trip except to keep praying that God make it completely clear to both of you, if she is supposed to go. I'll be praying too.
I am the age my girlfriends parents were when we hung out! That always hits me between the eyes! As far as Tori going, continue to pray and one thing to ask for is peace about the situation if she is supposed to go. Even if you don't like it, but your at peace I would take that as affirmation.
wow! Lot's of decisions to make. If you need help with the dual enrollment stuff, I went thru that last year, so I can help you out :) As far as Tori goes, Kim said it best. I'll be praying!
Praying here too!
I feel like I have a long way to go before this college stuff but I know it will be here before I know it.
As for Tori. I agree I would pray for peace for you about her going. If you have complete peace then you know its meant to be.
hey, that sounds like something i was thinking about too! wonder why...
Post a Comment