I figured that if so many of my friends have blogs, maybe it's time for me to get in on the action too! What better way to share God's path for me than on a blog!
A lot of you know about the ministry I co-founded called Manna Meals. I will explain that sometime in future blogs but for now I wanted to share a little experience that happened yesterday.
Tori (my daughter) and I were delivering the meals to the elementary schools yesterday and as we were pulling into the parking lot I mentioned to her that the bungee cord that held the crates filled with suppers somehow disappeared. I took a couple of cords from home to replace the one lost but they didn't work as well. Literally 5-10 seconds after I told her it was lost she said (as we're pulling into a parking space) "There it is". I said "No way!", thinking she was kidding around (she does that a lot)! But sure enough, there it was laying just under the car we parked next to. We could have parked anywhere in that lot but picked the spot where we needed to be so that she would see it right away. I didn't know where the transportation person parked the day before so I would have had no idea that it (the bungee cord) was even in the parking lot from 24 hours prior! Wow! God cares for even the smallest of things and just when we need them! He's so awesome!!!
Wishing you all to have a wonderful day and I hope you enjoy my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I'm so excited that you have a blog! You know I'll be checking it every day. What a great story about the bungee cord. God is so good!
so cool to see you have a blog now!! :) I will be back each and every day!!
What a cool story about the Bungee cord!! God is too cool!!!
Yeah! Welcome. What a funny story.
Hi Diane,
What I love about you is that you see and acknowledge God in every moment of your life; from mission trips to Haiti to finding lost bungee cords. That's the walk of a true believer and I'm so glad to be a part of your family. - Julie
Diane,
I was just telling Brenda yesterday about something similar that happened to me and Nick. He got a gift card for his Birthday and we were ordering some books online. He dropped the gift card and then couldn't find it. We looked everywhere with no success. I told Nick, let's pray about it. We did and he went downstairs to look down there and I went back and looked-literally where we'd been looking and there it was! I told him- see God cares about even the littlest things in our lives! What a great lesson that was.
Glad you have a blog- I'll be checking it daily!
Cheri
I'm so happy you have joined the blogging group! I'll be checking on you every day. I love the bungee story - not just coincidence. God cares about the big and small things in our lives.
Hey, we all fall like flys! Maybe you and I can help each other out. I still feel completely clueless when it comes to adding things to my blog. Talking to you on the phone too!
Ha ha. Now I have another way to make fun of you!! Lol. Just kidding. Yay! I am on your blog... two teenagers... and the whole story thing from today. That was HILARIOUS!!! Ok, adios mi mama Dianeita!! Lol... poco espanol en tu internet... lol. I think that's how you would say it, from what I know anyway. Au revoir!
You will be hearing a LOT of comments, I'm sure, from Tori! She usually has a LOT to say!! She sure is a lot of fun though! Love ya, Wednesday!
Post a Comment