Monday, October 29, 2007

Road Trip!






Tori and I are going on a road trip this weekend to Minnesota! Troy and Tara Livesay are having an open house for their daughter Britt. They put the invitation on their blog a couple of weeks ago and, at that time, I didn't really think we'd be able to go. Mike offered up the idea to me a few days ago and after talking with Tori about it, we're going! We will be leaving Thursday afternoon and following Nate & Brenda. Tori and I have always talked about going on an overnight "getaway" sometime but have never followed through with it. Mike and Logan have gone different times either camping or to an amusment park (staying in a hotel).

The pictures I've posted are some of the kids we'll get to see again! The top row are pictures of Pheobe, Hope, and Isaac. The bottom row are pictures of Noah and Paige. I couldn't find one of Britt and I wouldn't have one of Lydia since the pics I have are from when we were in Haiti in August. What a great family! I'm excited to see all of them again!

Enjoy your day and be blessed!

8 comments:

Mari said...

How exciting! Sounds like great Mother-daughter time. Have fun - I'll pray for safe travel and good times.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Sounds like a great chick weekend! Have a great, save time!!!

Cheri said...

Oh- you're going to have so much fun! I can hear all the laughter now- what a great time you'll have together.

Melissa said...

How exciting! Have a ton of fun!

Chad and Tammy said...

You guys will have a great time! Give hugs to all the kids for me! I wish I was going!

Chad and Tammy said...

It's me again. Sometime, I need you to show me how you were able to post your pictures so nicely. You are getting to be quite a pro!!

Zaankali said...

How fun for the two of you! Enjoy your time together it will be a wonderful memory for years to come.

BTW- Thanks for the scary thought of me having 3 teenages in the house at Kaylyn's next birthday. Argh!
Smiles!

Anonymous said...

hey, that sounds like something i am doing this weekend too! maybe i'll see you there or something... lol. <3<3