Tori's volleyball season is officially over now as far as the practices and games go. She and I will go to a parent/player pizza party tomorrow afternoon and then all will be finished with the season. Since she's never played on a volleyball team before I think she's done rather well. I'm ready to be done with the daily practices or games after school! I'm not sure which sport will be next for her but it might be soccer which isn't until the Spring.
Logan, on the other hand, will be starting Science Olympiad within the next couple of months I think. That's a tough schedule to keep up with too. This year he'll be on the high school team so that will be a definate plus for him! He's done very well so far in all of the events he's been in each year so I'm sure he'll continue on that track. He continues to participate in Tae Kwon Do and really seems to enjoy that. He goes to sessions twice/week and always comes home sweaty so I know he's getting a work out! I'll make sure to put a picture of him up at a later post. (I tried to a few days ago but can't find the pics I'm looking for).
Enjoy the day!
Diane


4 comments:
I found you! :) Thanks for your insight tonight. I think sometimes I get so caught up in what's going on around me that I forget how much God provides exactly what I need all the time! Thanks for the reminder :)
It seems like our family is busy now with four young children, but after reading your post(and from what others with teenagers have told me), it sounds like things don't slow down as the kids get older. Apparently, it's just a different kind of "busy". You must really do a lot of running around! I'm sure it's worth it though!
It is a little bit of a relief when the sports end for awhile isn't it.
I'm sure Logan will really appreciate you putting up a picture of him on the blog!! hee hee
I think it is great what you are doing. I am going to Haiti in Aug to run a volleyball clinic and share the Gospel. Keep up the good work
Post a Comment