Here is a picture of my son, Logan, in one of his Tae Kwon Do classes. He's 15, 6', and about 210 lbs. I couldn't find the more recent pictures I took of him - I think they might be gone. He's using the sticks here (one of the weapons that they use). Now he also uses a staff sometime. He really seems to enjoy it and is currently a purple belt. Next month will be a year since he's been in it. I can tell somewhat of a change in him as far as being able to handle himself better. He can deal with his emotions better and he's more physically fit than before. I would recommend some kind of physical discipline activity like this to any kid who has trouble focusing their "energy".
Wishing you all a wonderful and blessed day!


3 comments:
Great picture- I'm glad he's enjoying it!
Hey did you enjoy your visit to Family Fare this morning? I didn't. I put my groceries back and left when I was informed the wait to pay was about 40 minutes! I'll be shopping at another Family Fare for awhile till things settle down there!!
It's neat that he is taking this and enjoying it. I'm sure it teaches good discipline. Maybe I should take it.
Hey, pray that my #1 son decides to doing something like that.
Post a Comment