
This was taken probably about 5 years ago or more but I thought it was worth the post for this time of year! We had a huge pile of leaves in the front yard so the kids buried themselves in it - what else do you do with leaves in a big pile?? Another reason this is such a keeper is because they're both SMILING at the SAME TIME! Now they've entered the teen years so those moments are few and far between. :)
I found some verses this morning that I wanted to share with you. This is my prayer for you today: Ephesians 3:17b-19 "And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Enjoy the day and God's love for you!


4 comments:
Great picture - isn't it fun to look at those old pictures? Good verse too!
What a great picture! I love to get pictures of my kids in the leaves in the fall. They are some of my favorites! I can't believe how young your kids look!
Love your blog Diane!
I've got a couple of great shots of the girls in the leaf pile last year- so much fun!
Post a Comment