(10/19/07)
Brenda had a chocolate quiz on her blog today. Well, because I absolutely LOVE chocolate, I thought I'd better take it to see what kind of chocolate I would be! Here are my results:
You are White Chocolate
You are sweet, caring, and truly very innocent.
Whether your naive ways are a bit of an act or not, people like to take care of you.
Your are a quiet flirt, and your power is often underestimated!
Hmmm... interesting... I'd sure like to know what kind of "chocolate" I have reading my blog! Let me know if you take the quiz. The site is below:
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofchocolateareyouquiz/
Have fun!
Enjoy the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Too funny! Mine came out the same as yours and since regular chocolate gives me headaches I thought it was funny that I got white chocolate. However I am not getting the whole flirt thing.
Smiles!
I took it off Laura's blog and I was white chocolate too. So was Cheri and Laura. It must be popular!
Guess what? I'm white chocolate too.
I was dark Chocolate
That's why we get along so well, we compliment each other!
Love, Mike
Nothing new to report here, I'm White Chocolate too. I'm with Jen I didn't get the flirt thing, and on one of the questions I needed a fourth option.
I guess Mike and I are the odd ones out. I'm milk chocolate. :)
YES!! I'm a milk chocolate too!! Hey, I wonder if dark chocolate is one of the options... lol.
Post a Comment