Monday, November 5, 2007

Answered Prayer!


Before leaving for Minnesota last weekend, I prayed that God would make it clear to Tori and me whether she should go to Haiti in Jan./Feb. with Mike or not. I had come to a point of peace about it either way. Well, she and Paige really had a good time on Saturday and I think we both felt that this was a sign that it would be good for her to go. Of course I'll still miss her and Mike. Of course I will have a hard time seeing them go when I have to stay behind. But... my time is coming again in July!!! (Not soon enough for me but...) (NOTE: Tori will be coming with me in July as well as going with Mike in Jan./Feb.)

Thanks to all of you who prayed for Tori and me in making this decision and for praying for the peace we needed to accept what God has planned. I don't think ACCEPTING and OBEYING God's will means I have to LIKE it, does it?? I know He has the most amazing things planned for her and for Mike on this trip and God needs to use them this time in Haiti but I'm needed here at home. (SIGH)

Another decision has been made too but I'll save that story for another post! :)

Be blessed and be a blessing!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

What a neat thing for her to go with Mike too- that will be great bonding times as well.!

Not nice to leave us hanging on your other decision!