This past Saturday was kind of a busy one for us. Logan spent most of the day at the Middle School helping to run an elementary age Science Olympiad day. Him and his friend are shown here running an event in the gym. I was a little surprised to hear that he was helping with it until I heard that the coach pretty much told him that he WOULD be helping that day! It was good for him to do this and I don't even think he minded it too much! All the high schoolers that helped were given pop and pizza for lunch and I think this was an extra incentive for them.
In the afternoon, Mike, Tori, and I went to an open house for my nephew and his wife who were married this past September in California. All 4 of us were able to go to the wedding and had a great time. You can read about their wedding at one of my previous posts from October called "My Nephew's Wedding". The picture on the left is the happy couple, Jeremy and Krystin! The picture on the right is my triplet nephews (Jason, Jeremy, & Ryan) with their dad (my brother, Dave)! And YES, most of them are very tall!! They are all wonderful people and I'm very blessed to have them in my family! I love them so much!!
I thank God for my family & my church family! I also thank God for all my friends (many of which are in my church family) - YOU ARE AWESOME!! ;-)
Be blessed!


3 comments:
I knew you would comment me with her name! Thanks. And trust me, I was planning on blogging and if I can putting on some pictures too. Maybe. That might be too hard for my small brain. Lol. Just kidding!
What a great opportunity for Logan. He may have "had" to do it, but I bet he was still blessed by it. I enjoyed seeing your brother and his boys - they are tall! I hope you know that your church family appreciates you too! (Back at you - you are awesome!)
Sounds like a very busy weekend. I'm glad you posted pictures of your nephew- good to put faces to the beautiful wedding pictures I saw!
Post a Comment