L-R, T-B --
3 Generations
Britt & Karla (an awesome person who I now have the pleasure of calling my friend!)
Troy/Tara/Lydia
Dinner Saturday night.
Join me on my life's journey - the good, the bad, and maybe even the ugly. We all experience bumps & turns in the road but we need to keep our focus on Him and He will get us through it all!
5 comments:
Awww thanks Diane! I am so happy to meet all of you and we had such a good time didn't we!!
I am still waiting to see what your other answered prayer is!!
Hugs
I'm waiting to "announce" the other decision I made until I get a chance to talk to a person that it will effect. I will try to let you all know as soon as I can with that!
I can give you a hint - it's a little bit different direction in which God is pointing me. :)
Looks like a blast! I wish I could have been there!
Diane:
Well, since I just met you and didn't get a chance to ask you, what is it that you currently do with your time? Maybe that will give me a clue! ha ha
Hey you got a picture of Karla. I am stealing it!!! LOL I need one.
What a fun time!!!
Post a Comment