Friday, November 30, 2007

Prayer Partner Christmas Party

Last night our church had our annual ladies prayer partner Christmas party. When we got there we could help ourselves to punch, coffee, and a wonderful display of yummies! Every year we get a new prayer partner and you can choose to know who it is or keep it a secret. I always want to know who it is so that I can offer specific prayers for her and ask her for specific prayers for me. This year my prayer partner was Mari. She is a wonderful, Christ-centered woman of God. I love her so much and I'm extremely thankful that God has blessed me with her this year. She and I have promised to continue to pray for each other even if we're not prayer partners again next year. What a blessing she is to me and to so many around her! Thanks so much Mari for your awesome heart for prayer!

Be a blessing to someone today!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Right back at you! It was great having you as a prayer partner - I appreciated the prayers for me and my family. Your last line reminds me of the plaque you gave me. It's a great reminder to touch lives - one at a time!

T and T Livesay said...

HI D-

What a cool thing your church does. I am just stopping in to catch up with you guys ... looks like the Dells were fun.

Merry Christmas to you and yours --tell Tori we're anxious to see her smiling face in February.