Wow! I've been tagged by Cheri and Kim to name 8 random things about myself. Hmmm...
1. I am the youngest of 5 and the only girl.
2. I married the oldest of 3 and the only boy.
3. If I would have been a boy, my name would have been Jimmy.
4. My favorite season is Spring.
5. I'm addicted to Haiti and the people there.
6. Next year I'll have both kids in high school.
7. I moved out of my parents' house when I was 19.
8. Both of my parents and my father in law have died within 19 months.
Now I'm supposed to tag 8 more people so I'll tag...
Tori
Melissa
Tammy
Dawn
Jason
Karla
Julie
Brandon
Be a blessing today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thanks mom, now I was tagged twice too I think.
I'm enjoying these random lists - I think #1 and #2 are especially interesting. I'm glad you're not a Jimmy!
Great list. Hard to imagine that your kids are both going to be in high school!
Post a Comment