Monday, November 5, 2007

Ladies Day!


What a nice time we had at Amy's house! Some of the ladies in our homegroup had lunch together today. Tammy will be having surgery on the 15th of this month so we wanted to get together before that. We had a delicious lunch that Amy made for us and we were able to enjoy each other's company for a while. We were able to pray over Tammy for her and the surgery. I said we should do this every couple of months. Make time for what's important, right? What a blessing that these women are in my life! "My journey's path" is easier because of them and I am very thankful for each of them! :)

Our weekend to Minnesota was so much fun and I'll post separately on that later. Thank you to those of you who prayed for us - we were kept safe and had an awesome time!

Enjoy today and think about those people in your life that make it better just because they're in it! Thank them for what they do and what they mean to you!

Be blessed!

6 comments:

Chad and Tammy said...

Wow! You posted that fast!! I am so thankful to have all of you guys praying for me! I agree-we need to get together more often like this!

Anonymous said...

Hey Diane:

This sounds like so much fun!!

It was so nice to meet you and Tori this weekend at Tara and Troys. I had a good time with you all!

My blog is karla-brownfamily.blogspot.com

Cheri said...

I love ladies days- how fun. Glad you had such a nice trip and were safe!

Diane said...

Karla - I will make sure to check your blog often! Thanks for your site address.

It was really nice to meet you and your girls this weekend too! They're so sweet!

A Stone Gatherer said...

O.K. when did you take that Picture?! It was a nice time, to short for me though, but I like my hair!

Mari said...

How great to get together, have fun and pray for each other.
You have been important in my life and I have especially appreciated having you as a prayer partner this year. Thanks!