I am very thankful that God continues to give us paintings every day. This first photo is our journey back from Florida last year. Our vacation was cut a little short by Tropical Storm Alberto and we had to drive through part of it. This shows one of the bands of the storm. It's so different seeing it with your own eyes than seeing it on the dopplar! You can see how big and powerful these storms are! I certainly am thankful that God showed this to us and I'm also thankful that I've never been in a worse storm - like a hurricane!!
This picture is one I took a couple of years ago when we woke up to ice crystals on EVERYTHING!! It was so pretty early in the morning but by 9:00 or so they were already melting off from the sun.
ONLY GOD can paint such awesome pictures! ONLY GOD can make each tree, each sunrise, each sunset, each cloud formation, and each snowflake unique! What an amazing God we serve!! What a humbling thought it is to know that the Creator of the Universe chose me to be His child; His heir!!
Look for His painting He sends for you today! He loves you!!
Be blessed!


5 comments:
I love that winter picture- it's beautiful! Mark and I love to go for drives on mornings like that just to look at how beautiful creation is!
Those are both awesome. It's interesting you posted this today, because the thing I listed in my sidebar for things I'm thankful for was "the beauty of nature".
great minds...
Those pictures are awesome. Funny you posted them today because I have the things I'm thankful for this month listed on my sidebar and todays is the beauty of nature!
Great minds...
Beautiful! God's power and artistry are without equal!
Where is that second pic from? I don't recognize that.
Post a Comment