First was rain, then fog, and finally snow.
Even though the weather may not have been too nice, the water park at the Great Wolf Lodge was really cool! The kids had so much fun... I think some of the adults had a pretty good time as well! Logan and his cousin, Cole, had a lot of fun getting dumped on by the big bucket. This dumps an unbelievable amount of water every 90 seconds or so. Wait for it, wait for it....
SPLOOSH!!!!
We had a very nice buffet on Thursday at the hotel and everyone was happy!! PLUS... NO CLEANUP!!!! BONUS!!
We took Mike's Mom home with us since a niece got sick later on Thursday. Good thing she came with us since we found out later that a nephew got sick on the way home on Friday!

Speaking of germs...
Tori has been home from school with the flu for the past 2 days. I think she probably got the same thing that some family members had last week. She's doing much better now and will most likely be able to return to school again tomorrow. Hopefully no one else gets this nasty little bug!!
Be a blessing to someone today!


5 comments:
Looks like a good time except those bugs - Tori should not have transported any home with her!
Hope she is better soon!
Sounds like your trip was a lot of fun! I hope Tori is feeling better.
Sorry Tori is sick- hope none of the rest of you get it! We're going to Great Wolf Lodge too after Christmas- should be fun!
I updated the recipe to clarify it for you. I used milk chocolate chips. And it's the white chocolate that you drop by the spoonful. The PB is mixed in with the chocolate chips.
Glad you guys had a fun, safe time! Can't wait to go the The Lodge in January or February!
Post a Comment