Monday, December 31, 2007

Blessings to You for the New Year!



I want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year in which you will be blessed beyond measure and also in which you will be a blessing to all those you meet.


I found a beautiful poem at HomeWithGod.com called "The Chosen Vessel". Click here to read it. This will be my aim for 2008 - to be God's chosen vessel by being obedient to His calling for my life and giving Him the glory for all He does through me.


I am excited for 2008 and all that God has planned for me! He has already shown me the next project He wants me to do. As of this morning, I have accepted the Children's Mission Coordinator position at church. I feel very strongly that this is the path God is leading me down at this time in my life. There is no way I can do this job on my own strength and I think that's why God wants me to do it! He will guide me and show me how He wants things done! Only by His Grace can I complete the task before me and only through His Power and His Love can this be accomplished! What better place for me than doing His Will for me with kids!!


Be blessed and be a blessing today and always!


3 comments:

Mari said...

Happy new year to you too! You are a blessing to me and it was a real priveledge to be your prayer partner. Thanks for all the prayers! Thansk for that last gift too - the candy is almost gone but I'll be using the bath stuff for a while!

Nate and Brenda said...

Yeah!!!!! Now I get to work with you on another project!! Another reason God would not let me quit Kingdom cove!!

Chad and Tammy said...

I'm a little behind on reading blogs, so I just read this. Congratulations on your new position as Children's Mission Coordinator! I can't think of a better person to do that! I'm so excited for you, and praying that God will give you whatever you need to accomplish the tasks involved!