Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day!

We started Christmas morning with just the 4 of us. Usually on Christmas Eve we each open one gift and leave the rest for the morning. I think we were all very happy with our gifts - Logan will one day be getting a Wii but will have to wait until we can find one again in the stores.

Later Christmas morning we took off for Mike's sister's house. His youngest sister and family are our here from Minnesota too. Mike's Mom is in Florida but we still got to talk to her anyway on Christmas. Here are some pictures from our Christmas together.





From Top to Bottom, Left to Right:

Tori and Caden, Greg and Tori, Kayla and Neve, Niko shooting Mike with his Spiderman Web Blaster, Logan.


Yesterday, December 26, the kids and I were back there again to celebrate Niko's 6th birthday. I will post more pictures on that later.


Be a blessing today!!



3 comments:

Mari said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I hear the wii is great, so Logan will enjoy it - and probably the rest of you too!

Cheri said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas!

Anonymous said...

My nieces got a WII and it is sooo much fun!!

Happy New Year!