Check out our favorite elves at the site below! Too funny!!!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1626010837
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Join me on my life's journey - the good, the bad, and maybe even the ugly. We all experience bumps & turns in the road but we need to keep our focus on Him and He will get us through it all!
2 comments:
Wow. You need to ask permission before you do something like that EVER again sweetheart. Please! And I think you need some real kids to fill in the spots where the dogs were.
*cough adopt from haiti *cough
haha. Please do though! Adopt Jackie! And Jeanbeauvis... haha, no actually don't. That would be nuts. OH! And you can adopt IslandGirl (the one from that black and white pic I took @ VBS)!
PERFECT!!
Tori,
ADOPT JEANBEAUVIS!?!?!?!?! Ahhhhhhh!!!!
And why would I have to ask permission to post something like this?? You're sooooo cute!!
Post a Comment