Happy Birthday, Mike! Today adds another year to your life. I think back to when I first met you almost 23 years ago at Pizza Hut. Little did I know that you were the one God had planned for me. You are a special gift to me and to our kids. You grow more each day in your kindness for others and your love for life. You are a wonderful husband and father to us and I am very thankful that you were brought into my life.
I love the fact that we can share our love for Haiti together. Even though we go on mission trips at different times, we still get to experience them together by sharing our thoughts and stories with each other. I pray for you every day and will continue to lift you up to our Heavenly Father.
I wish you a wonderful day today and every day! I love you very much and I look forward to spending many more birthdays with you!
Since Tori and Mike have birthdays back to back, we usually celebrate them on separate weekends. We celebrated Tori's birthday last Saturday and we will most likely be celebrating Mike's birthday sometime during the week after New Year's. It's kind of nice to space it out a little since we have Christmas in a week too. I did make a chocolate cream pie for his birthday "cake" but he had to have a piece by himself today since Logan and I had allergy appointments out of town. December is a crazy time for birthdays!!! I also have a brother and 2 nephews with birthdays this month! It's all a lot of fun though and we get to have a continuous celebration! Next birthday - JESUS!!!
Be a blessing today!



7 comments:
Happy Birthday Mike!!!
Happy Birthday Mike!
Happy birthday padre!
What a nice tribute. Happy Birthday Mike!
Happy Birthday Mike! Tell your wife to post a picture of you that doesn't look like you are started to "celebrate" your birthday.
Smiles!
Jennifer -
This picture was about the 7th or 8th one I took of him. I don't know why his eyes always close so quick but a lot of pics turn out like this.
Happy Birthday Mike!
Congrats Diane- go check out my blog!!!
Post a Comment