Friday, December 21, 2007

Niko's First Play!




My nephew was in his first play this week at school! He was one of the Lollipop Guys in "The Wizard of Oz". He has had many, MANY hours of practices after school over the last month or two. I'm so glad it went well and that he did such a good job! Thanks, Marcey for the pictures!! Great job, Niko!!

Below is a picture of Mike's sister, Marcey, and the girls, Natalie and Neve. Very cute and festive! You look very pretty Natalie and Neve.



I love all of you so much and I can't wait to see you next week for Christmas and Niko's birthday!!


3 comments:

Mari said...

Looks like a lot of work went into the costumes for this play. The girls do look very cute too!

Brenda said...

Love the pictures!! It was so neat to be able to meet Mike's sister and the family!!!

Cheri said...

What cute pictures of the kids. I bet the play was adorable!