
Tori today at 14!
Tori, I can hardly believe it's been that long ago since God gave you to us! You are such a beautiful person and a wonderful daughter! You have so much kindness and compassion for people and a never ending passion for life in general! God has given you so many wonderful talents and you already acknowledge that they are gifts from God. Since we went to Haiti together last August, your heart has changed. You have a true heart for Haiti - for the country as well as the people that live there. It was a priviledge for me to have been able to experience that with you.
My Mom and I were able to spend the last years of her life as best friends. I am so thankful that God has developed a new "best friend" for me - YOU! Thank you for being someone who is there for me when I need someone to talk to! Thank you for sharing your life with me too! I love you more than you'll ever know and I wish you all the happiness your heart can hold!!!
Last Saturday we celebrated Tori's birthday by going to a movie (Tori and I saw "Alvin and the Chipmunks" and Mike and Logan saw "I Am Legend") and out for dinner. She actually wanted to just eat in the food court at the mall - so we did! The kids did some Christmas shopping after that and we were able to get home before most of the snow hit. Below is Tori enjoying her birthday meal.
Be a blessing today!


6 comments:
Beautiful Tribute Diane! Happy Birthday Tori! Oh maybe I should say that on her blog, bye!
Happy Birthday Tori!!!
Diane, I agree with everything you wrote about her. I'm just getting to know Tori well, and she's an amazing girl, with such a big heart for others!!!
Happy Birthday to Tori! I love the baby picture - so cute! I can't believe how old she is getting! This was a really nice tribute to her.
Tori,
It has been an awesome privlege to get to know you and to count you as a friend! Hope you have an awesome birthday!! Cannot wait to do Haiti with you again!!
By the way what a cute baby picture!!!!
Haha... thanks mom. You big sap. Just kidding!! You even wrote by biography/love story (just kidding again!) in my total favorite color! Nicceeeeeee. I <3 Choco milk! YUMMY! And Alvin and the Chipmunks... I highly recommend it, it is hilarious. Psh... no wonder I like it! Haha, just kidding again! See ya later!!
Happy Birthday Tori!!
Post a Comment