About 9 years ago Mike and I went on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary. (It was a NASCAR celebrity cruise)! The dining table we were assigned to was for only 4 people. It would be us and one other couple. What would these people be like? Would we like them? Would we get along? What would we talk about? Well... we hit it off so well that we still keep in touch with them. They're originally from Deleware but have recently moved to Pennsylvania. We've taken a couple of trips out there to see them (Deleware home) and they've taken a couple of trips out here to see us! What a wonderful couple!! We've adopted each other as "Pennsylvania Parents" and "Michigan Kids".
So, Bill & Marge, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your gifts given this Christmas and for your never ending gift of friendship! We love you so much!!


4 comments:
Very Nice! It's wonderful that you guys still keep i contact. What a great gift!
It great that you are still in contact with each other. I live their gift idea - something like that is perfect for you and Mike!
PS - love the elves, but where are you and Mike?
Mari,
I did one of these with Mike and me in it along with the kids but I thought this one with the dogs in it was much, MUCH funnier!! Just ask Tori - she thinks her parents are boring! ;-)
I bet that cruise was awesome- and what an added bonus to get such good friends out of it as well.
Love the elf video- very cute!
Post a Comment