Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Update on Stubby

When the sun came up this morning Stubby was gone! I know it wasn't because Mike took care of him after work last night soooo...

Mike thinks he might have been carried off by a raccoon or a hawk. Nature takes care of itself I guess!

Anyway, there's no school today because of the "ice" - "super slush" is more like it. Tori and I have already been to Beans for coffee time - it was just the two of us that showed from our normal group. After that we went to Goodwill to look for some t-shirts for her for Haiti. She stayed there looking while I went to get my allergy injections and she wasn't quite done when I came back to get her! She sure is a power shopper!!! We plan on going out again this afternoon, hopefully to do some Christmas shopping.

Be a blessing!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah...my mom made me stay home from school today, and when i went out to work, the roads were just slushy. Oh well, no school is alright by me!!! :)

Cheri said...

What fun- to go out for coffee- just the two of you this morning.
Hope you got alot of shopping done to cross of your list!

Mari said...

I'm happy to hear that Mike doesn't have to take care of Stubby - it didn't souund like a fun job!

A Stone Gatherer said...

The circle of life! May the raccoon or hawk be blessed with tender squirrel meat!