Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Flights Cancelled/Updated

This is the last I have heard now from Brenda via phone calls from American Airlines. The Haiti team has been re-booked from Miami for tomorrow. The flights are as follows:

2/7/08 -- Flight #1379
departing MIA (7:30 AM)
arriving DFW (9:45 AM)

2/7/08 -- Flight #3693
departing DFW (11:40 AM)
arriving GRR (3:05 PM)

If you planned on going to the airport to welcome them home, I will post any updates if necessary on my blog.

Keep them in your prayers for safety and peace. I know most of them probably just want to get home now and see their families again especially that they're on their way.

(I just checked AA and their flight out of PAP has just taken off at 1:50 PM and are scheduled to land in MIA at 3:50 PM).

NEW UPDATE: Tori called me just a little while ago and said that she and some other team members are on different flights than the ones listed above. I think she said Mike is on these too. Here's that information:

2/7/08 -- Flight #1487
departing MIA (6:45 AM)
arriving ORD (9:05 AM)

2/7/08 -- Flight #4006
departing ORD (12:10 PM)
arriving GRR (2:00 PM)

Hopefully they all get in within an hour or so of each other! Keep the prayers coming! :)

1 comment:

Zaankali said...

Thank you for the info!
Smiles!