It doesn't seem like it's been 16 years ago since God blessed us with you, Logan! You are growing into such a wonderful person! You're gift of intelligence grows every day and you have such a thirst for knowledge! I see God working in you and I know He has big plans for your life! It's a joy and a privilege to be your mom and, yes, sometimes a challenge too. But you're worth every minute that God gives us together! I love you so much and I wish you a great day today and a wonderful year to come! Happy 16th, Logan!!
Love, Mom


7 comments:
Happy 16th birthday Logan! Where are you driving your parents today!!??
Kim - currently he is driving me crazy asking when everyone will be up so he can open his present!!!
Happy Birthday Logan!!
Happy Birthday Logan!
Happy 16th Birthday Logan! Wow!!! You are such a wonderful young man and we are very proud of you.
We love you!
Aunt Marcey, Uncle Greg, Niko, Natalie and Neve
Happy Birthday 16th birthday, Logan!
Hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Logan! What a nice letter Diane.See-ya soon,Patty
Post a Comment