Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!




You Are a White Rose



You represent youthfulness and purity.



Your vibe: Sweet and heavenly



Falling in love with you: is like falling in love for the first time


I wish all of you a wonderful and blessed day!


10 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DIANE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
ARE YOU 1, ARE YOU 2, OPPS! FORGOT WE DON'T DO THAT ANY MORE!!!

Chad and Tammy said...

A little birdie told me that it was your birthday today! :)

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Diane!
Happy Birthday to you!!!

What fun to have a birthday on Valentine's Day! That must have been a very special Valentine's Day for your parents as well!!

Have a wonderful Birth/Valentine's Day!

Cheri said...

Oh you selfless person!Not mentioning that it's your Birthday.
Happy Happy Birthday to you!
Hope you have a wonderful day.

Zaankali said...

You aren't even going to let us in on the fact that today is your birthday?!?!?!
Happy Birthday Diane!
Smiles!

Diane said...

WOW! I should've started this blog a LONG time ago - I get so many birthday wishes!! :) Thank you all so much for remembering that it's my birthday today!! (I have it written as one of my 100 things about me - coming soon to a blog near you)!!

Anonymous said...

Happy BirFday from Anna and my mommy too!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Diane!!!
Even if everyone else on the planet forgets, I always get a birthday card from you! Have a blessed day!
~Debi

julie said...

Happy Birthday Diane!!!

Mari said...

Happy Birthday! I couldn't get your link to work. I'm sure I would have been "sweet and heavenly" too!

A Stone Gatherer said...

A little Pink rose! I just don't see myself as sweetness and light do you?!!!