We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.At the signing of the Declaration of Independence
Now maybe this wasn't said about our spiritual battle against evil but I'm going to use it in this way today. We need to rely on God to get us through all the temptations, doubts, and trials that we face each and every day! He understands what we're going through and also our need for human contact so He gives us each other to turn to. We have Him and His army right here on earth to help us get through the tough times. In the quote above, "hang together, or...hang separately", it reminds me that we are not strong enough to fight satan by ourselves and if we try, we will "hang"! BUT with the strength and help from God and those He puts in our lives, we can defeat evil when we "hang together"!
I feel a need to put a challenge out there for you today - right now! Take 1 minute, 60 seconds of your life. Clear your mind. Listen for who God lays on your heart to pray for. Pray for that person right now and through today and be a blessing!!!



2 comments:
Wow, great thought Diane! Ben's quote made me thing of another wise man that once said "We need to live together or we will die alone" (I think I got that right!), give up? Jack from "LOST"! O.K. I may be the only one that watches LOST here, but I thought it was funny! Thanks for the great post!
That's a great idea Diane and I'm taking you up on it!
Post a Comment