Our house is busting at the seams tonight!! Logan has 4 friends over tonight (3 will stay overnight) and Tori has 3 friends overnight also. As of right now, we have 9 teenagers in our basement! Mike worked days today so he's home tonight which helps me A LOT!! Here's a couple of pictures to show that I AM NOT KIDDING!
Tori, Jessica, Anna, Dani
(standing) Logan, Nick, Luke
(sitting) Patrick, James
Tomorrow morning I will be going to a Children's Ministry Retreat for most of the day and then at night Mike and I will be going out to Holland to visit with some of my family. I hope I get some sleep tonight!



4 comments:
You are way to brave!!
Hope they were all good for you!!
Wow- I'm impressed. Hope you get some sleep tonight.
What an attractive daughter I have. LOL!
Smiles!
That is a ballin' outragous pic of us you got there mom. I am like killing everyone. HA! Mrs. Hill-you do have an attractive daughter lol... we all looked very attractive.
Post a Comment