Thanks so much to all of you who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday! I had a great day! It actually started on Wednesday morning when I got a gift from my prayer partner, Karen. She gave me a journal that she made along with a card that she also made. Very cool!! Thanks, Karen, so much for that! That was very sweet!!
Mike had a mini rose plant waiting for me this morning with a card for Valentine's Day and a card for my birthday (I ordered my birthday present a couple of days ago so I won't have that for a while yet - it's an over the shoulder bag - great for shopping or traveling) and we went out for lunch (the 2 of us). We are going to Red Lobster with the kids for lunch today since they don't have school. We usually would go out on Saturday but Logan has a science olympiad tournament in Holland all day. I'll see if Tori is available to go to a movie with me instead.
Earlier this week Tori got her hair trimmed - she now has bangs! I think it looks really great!! I think she is happy with it too.
Ok, this is my 99th post!! Tune in tomorrow for my 100th post - 100 things about me! I hope that didn't scare all of you away!! Please check it out - I promise it shouldn't be too boring for you!
Be a blessing today!


5 comments:
I'm glad you had a good birthday! Enjoy your lunch today!
Tori, the hair looks great!!
Sounds like a great Birthday. I like that you spread it out over a couple of days!
Diane,
Happy Birthday! We didn't forget about you and the kids were talking all day about it being Valentine's Day and Aunt Diane's Birthday. Sounds like you had a fantastic day! We will tune in later for you 100th post!
Love you Lots
Marcey, Greg, and the three N's
Looks like you had a god day (or two!) I like Tori's hair.
who is that hot chick in the last picture?? oh nevermind thats me. haha. just kidding. haha, happy birthday yesterday and i hope your 100th post is intersting... and you should give credit where credit is due if you know what i mean (the ones that i gave you should have a star or something... haha...)
Post a Comment