Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Snow Day... AGAIN!!!

Games at Miniclip.com - Snow DaySnow Day

Keep it snowing to close the schools.

Play this free game now!!


For those of you who LIKE snow days, you might like to play this game. It takes a little getting used to but it's kinda fun!


Does anyone know how much time the kids will have to make up at this point?


Be a blessing today!... and have fun with your kids!! :)

3 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Hey, I talked to Mrs. Rybinski last week and they had 2 hours to make up! Now 1 day and 2 hours I would think! Have fun with the kids? I've already done that! I don't know what to do anymore for fun!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheri said...

Hopefully they can just add time before and after school like they did last year so we don't have to add days on to the end of the year.

Mari said...

That's a pretty cute game, but I don't want to encourage any more snow!