I had such a good time sitting at the airport with Brenda and Tammy and all 9 kids! I knew it would be a long time for them to wait and the quarters would run out quickly so I made up 7 envelopes with different items. They got to open one envelope every 15 minutes or so if they behaved. They were so good!! I was very impressed!! :) Melissa, Jen, and Anna showed up later too to see them come in! That was so nice of them!!
I am very glad to have them back home but the re-entry stress is very hard on Tori (& me). She would like nothing better right now than to be back in Haiti and I would like to be there with her! I LOVE HAITI and I miss it so much when I'm not there! 22 weeks and 5 days from today!
Last Saturday, February 9, was Logan's 16th birthday. Even though Logan doesn't have his Wii yet (if anyone finds one for us, I will pay you back immediately!!), we got him "Guitar Hero III". He was very happy with that and now, more than ever, can't wait to get his Wii!!!! :) Logan and Mike went to a movie in the afternoon and Tori and I met up with them (after a bridal shower) at the mall. Logan chose TGI Friday's for dinner. YUM!! We made it home in time before the next winter storm hit!
Finally, I am asking for suggestions for me to do for my 100th post coming up quickly! Would you prefer a giveaway, 100 things about me, other idea???? I really don't know if I could come up with 100 things about me though. Please give me ideas for this - the 100th post is only about 4 away!!!
Be a blessing today!!


5 comments:
I vote you give away that pie Logan is holding. Hokey Pete's does that look yummy! You can tell we all jumped on the blogging band wagon about the same time since we are seeing so many 100 posts lately.
Smiles!
I have heard guitar hero is fun, if only you could find the game! Glad everyone's home safe and sound, aeven if they are missing the warmth!
Sorry - I don't have any grerat 100th post ideas.
Glad they're home safe and sound and before the nasty weather hit again!
Sounds like Logan had a great birthday.
As for your 100th post- anything will be great- it's totally up to you!!
Jennifer - for a $10.00 donation to my Haiti fund I'll make you a pie like this! :) It's called "Chocolate Ribbon Pie" and it's Logan's favorite!!
I love the pictures of all the kids at the airport! I think you got better pics of my kids than I did!!
You're almost at 100 posts? Wow! Good for you!!
Post a Comment