Friday, February 1, 2008

Silly Girl!


This is Tori holding Phoebe last August in Haiti. Phoebe is a lot bigger now and walking but I just love this picture!

I look forward to opening my note from Tori each day and today's did not disappoint.

She's so funny! She cracks me up!! Only SHE can make me laugh like this over 1,800 miles from home.

Just to make sure that Anna & Jessica get the message - Tori says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY"!

Be a blessing today!

4 comments:

Zaankali said...

I love it! What a great kid you have. Tell TOri Anna got MAKE-UP for her birthday. SHe was very excited since she hasn't been allowed to wear it before. We had a little "how to wear make-up" session in the bathroom last night. How very exciting for both of us.
Smiles!

Mari said...

That Phoebe is a cutie - love that picture!

Anonymous said...

What a great daughter you have!! I bet that she is having a blast with Paige!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Diane,

Unfortunately we did not get to see Daphterlie at Barbencourt yesterday. We are busy, busy today painting, plumbing, caulking and several other things as well! My phone doesn't work here at the mission but if we get close to Barbencourt there is a tower nearby and I can get a signal. Miss you!!

Love Mike