Originally we had planned on going out last Friday for my birthday meal but that didn't work out so we went out for lunch today instead. I chose Red Lobster and had their Shrimp Linguini Alfredo! I don't order this anywhere else anymore after trying it different times at different restaurants and being highly disappointed! Tori ordered the same thing since it turns out to be her favorite too! I wanted to post a picture of my meal especially for Brenda - I think I remember her telling me it was one of her favorites too! :) After lunch Mike had to go into work but the kids and I went to Best Buy where I purchased some things with birthday money, the mall, and Wal-Mart. We started heading back home as the snow really started coming down... AGAIN!! I have never been so SICK OF WINTER in my life!!! Spring is my favorite season and all these storms/snowfall just make it that much harder to wait for it!
Be a blessing today!



4 comments:
I've never gone to Red Lobster, but after seeing that...I think I might have to go! It looks delicious!
Someone has to get Melissa to Red Lobster!!! That looks very yummy! I love anything alfredo, and well shrimp is one of my favorites!!!! With you on the snow thing!
YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is one of my favorite all time meals!!!
We have a gift card to Red Lobster that we need use and that is definately what I will be ordering!!!
I am with you on the snow and snow days! Tired of it all!!!
I like what Kim had to say though. That the snow is replenishing! I will try to go with that thought!!
OK- I guess the snow will be good for the levels of the lakes etc...
I am really ready for spring though.
Looks like you had a fun day!
Post a Comment