I first want to share a verse that God has put on my heart this last night and today. The Haiti team, as you well know by now, was delayed on every flight yesterday and today. Tori made the comment yesterday morning about God having awesome things planned for this trip because Satan was working extra hard to keep them away from Haiti. On the flight from Chicago to Miami yesterday a couple of the team were able to be a witness to a gentleman on that flight - a flight they would not have been on if it were not for the bad weather and delays. They had to rebook on a different flight since they missed their original flight. Genesis 50 talks about when Joseph was able to help his family during the famine after being sold into slavery years earlier. Verse 20 says this: "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives." This struck me as something that God continues to do today. We may think things are bad and we get frustrated because of the bad things that happen in the world BUT... God has a plan and can turn things around to further His kingdom! How cool is that???!!!
The other items I wanted to share with you are the 2 notes I opened so far from Tori. I have an envelope here with notes in it for me from her. I get to read one every day so, hopefully, it will help me get through this week with her and Mike gone. She's so sweet!! No wonder why I love her so much! So here's the notes from Wednesday and Thursday.


She had a crossword puzzle for me on Wednesday and a search a word puzzle for me today. She went through all the notes and said that I could post every one of them if I wanted to so we'll see what happens with that through next Wednesday.
Have an awesome day!
D
3 comments:
I love it! That is so funny. What a great kid!
Smiles!
That's so sweet - what a great daughter!
What great letters! What a sweet daughter!
Post a Comment