This past Wednesday night, Logan had another belt test in Tae Kwon Do. He passed it and is now a green belt. He said that as he moves up it will be harder (and take longer) to complete each belt requirement. Shouldn't be any problem for him though. Here's some pictures that Mike took of his class that night.
Have a blessed day today and don't forget...
Be a blessing!!



3 comments:
Yeah for Logan! He progressed quickly, but we won't keep expecting that.
That guy in the second pic looks like Nate if you look at it really fast. Or if you look at it slow too I think. I think they could pass for twins. Or maybe that just isn't a good pic. Logan looks funny in that one too. So I don't know. Just thought I would point that out!!
Wow- he got that one really quick!
Good job!
Post a Comment