
This was in the paper a while back and was just too funny! I had to share it with you!
If my kids did this, I'd probably do the same thing! (Tori - mental note!)
Be a blessing as you are blessed!!
Join me on my life's journey - the good, the bad, and maybe even the ugly. We all experience bumps & turns in the road but we need to keep our focus on Him and He will get us through it all!
5 comments:
Another blogging friend of mine posted this last week too! I love it - and good for her!
I saw this too on another blog and thought it was hilarious! I can definitely see my mom doing this!
Good for her- you can be friends with your kids when they're adults-I bet he won't do it again!!
Rock On! You gotta love a mom who puts her money where her mouth is! May we all love our kids that much!
Ha. Thanks mom. That was harsh. Like you're ever going to find booze or anything else for that matter - in my car. When I get one. And when I get my liscense. Thanks. Really appreciate that...
Post a Comment