Thursday, January 24, 2008

Post removed.

The post I had on here earlier today has been removed by me this evening. I checked out some of the sites and found some to be inappropriate. My sincere apologies for not checking this out before I posted it. I will be more careful in the future. It's sad that stuff like this can slip in so easily. Lesson to be learned here... be on your guard at all times because Satan is in EVERYTHING!


I'll come up with a much better post next time, I promise! :)

4 comments:

Mari said...

I removed mine too - I guess I am too naive when it comes to some things! Sorry for tagging you!

Diane said...

That's ok, Mari. Like I said, "lesson learned". It's just such a shame that bad things creep into something that should be fun.

A Stone Gatherer said...

O.K. now I'm mad!!! This thing won't let me post!!! I said I was just going to post my 5 and I came here instead! I'm glad I did! Thanks for the heads up!!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Just me again! Tag your it!!