Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Gonna Be A Bear!

This was e-mailed to me a few years ago by Mari and I've kept it because I just love to read this over and over. Whenever I'm feeling frustrated, tired, underappreciated, or fat, I know I can read this and get a good laugh.



Be a blessing today!

7 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Too funny! Me Too!

Brenda said...

Love it!!!

Hey let me know what Monday you want to go to Sango's class!! I would really love to go!!

Chad and Tammy said...

I love it!! I'm gonna be a bear too!

Mari said...

I loved this when I got it and still think it's funny! (and a little too true!)

T♥RI said...

aww mom, you are not fat. stop saying that. it is not good. SO STOP IT. lol. :D. <3

Melissa said...

That's good!

Brenda said...

You know I saw the color gray but I did not care for it. I am not big on that color. I will try not to wear it to church where I would see Tori the most! :)