Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Famous Sister-In-Law!


This picture was in the paper this Tuesday and I thought I'd share it with you! This is my 2nd oldest brother's wife (I have 4 older brothers), Kay. There was a big article on acid reflux and she was "featured" in the article! She's a sweetie and I love her! :)

I had Tori read this article since she has acid reflux quite bad too. Everyone who has it will experience somewhat different effects from it and will have it for different reasons but all will agree that it is very painful and absolutely no fun!

Be a blessing to someone today!

4 comments:

Mari said...

I read this article, but didn't know she was related to you. Bob has this problem too and it had made him miserable at times. He is able to control it with Prilosec.

Diane said...

Mari - Tori is on the same thing (I am too). It seems to help her somewhat but she still really needs to watch what she eats and if she eats something she knows she shouldn't, she pays the price. I'm on it because another medication I take for my arthritis sometimes causes acid reflux - agh!

Cheri said...

I've got it too- but I can control it with Prilosec too! Glad I'm in such good company!!

Cheri said...

I've got it too- but I can control it with Prilosec too! Glad I'm in such good company!!