The rules are as follows: Simply link to the person who tagged you. SHARE SEVEN WEIRD things about yourself. Tag SEVEN bloggers to do the same AND include a link to their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog.
1. I need everything in the right place but our house generally is cluttered. (Organized Chaos??)
2. I don't like any kind of amusement park ride (this includes flying).
3. I have a feet fetish - I don't like someone's feet touching me.
4. I'm usually a good speller but I didn't know the right way to spell weird (EI/IE).
(the following are just a few ideas from Tori's list)
5. I don't like to color.
6. The first letter from my name, Diane, and Mike's name can be confused with "M"om and "D"ad when putting initials on things such as water bottles, etc.
7. Having Tori for a daughter, well... some of that must be genetic!
There's my list. I think it's hard for someone to think of things that are weird about themselves because you probably don't think of it as being weird! :)

I have no idea who of my blogging friends haven't been tagged yet so, if you see this and haven't posted about this, consider yourself officially TAGGED!!

Be a blessing today - maybe even a "weird" blessing! :)


2 comments:
Such cute pictures on this post and yes - we are all weird. I laughed when I saw your comment about spelling. I'm usually a good speller too, but had problems with weird when doing my post too!
Such cute pictures on this post and yes - we are all weird. I laughed when I saw your comment about spelling. I'm usually a good speller too, but had problems with weird when doing my post too!
Post a Comment