| Your Gemstone is Topaz |
![]() Comforting, considerate, and stable. You are down to earth and grounded. |
Be a blessing today!
Join me on my life's journey - the good, the bad, and maybe even the ugly. We all experience bumps & turns in the road but we need to keep our focus on Him and He will get us through it all!
11 comments:
I'm a topaz too!
***Your Gemstone is Amethyst***
Dignified, impressive, and wise.
You have a deeply spiritual soul
That was fun - I'm surprised I'm not a Topaz too.
I'm Orange Saphire
"Courageous, optimistic, and successful.
Your confidence helps you handle the ups and downs of life" :)
I don't like what mine has to say so I'm not telling. I must have not answered the questions truthfully,or I'm in denial. See-ya soon,Patty
My gemstone is Ruby, which is very funny since that is my birthstone too!
Daring, enthusiastic, and spontaneous.
You are energetic and passionate, with an appetite for life.
I do not see myself as the 1st 3 though. The only one that I think really fits me is passionate! I guess people that know me can decide!
Patty - we're all friends here - I can't imagine what could be so bad that you wouldn't want to share it!! ...chicken! :)
Kim - I have seen you be all of those things at one time or another! You dare to try new things and new ideas, you are enthusiastic with organizing events, and you and I have spontaniously gone out for lunch before! I also think you have an appetite for life because you ARE so passionate about it and what God is using you for! :)
Ah Schucks!!! Thanks Diane, and I agree Patty cough it up!!!!!!!
I'm serious about Haiti. I think I might have to put my name down for next summer. I'll just have a busy summer between Haiti and Romania! :)
***Your Gemstone is Orange Saphire***
Courageous, optimistic, and successful.
Your confidence helps you handle the ups and downs of life
HEY, LOOK, THAT IS MY TOTAL FAVORITE COLOR TOO. THAT IS PRETTY SWEET. HAHA.
i tagged you. get to work. :)
oh mom, how little do you know how weird you really are. you are quite weird actually. no excuses.
Post a Comment