Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Coffee Maker Dies Today!

Well, our coffee maker finally gave it up today! We got our last 8 cups out of it this morning and I started to hear some funny noises... hmmm... the smell of ozone filled the air... steam/smoke came pouring out of the top... YEP, IT'S DEAD! The kids and I bought another one today but it takes basket filters SO... if anyone can use cone filters #4, let me know and you can have about 100 of them!

Not much exciting news to tell you today except Tori and I are going to finally take down the Christmas decorations. We had planned on doing it yesterday but decided to go shopping instead. Hmmm... shop OR take down decorations??? Not a tough decision!

I'd better get started on the decorations or they'll never get taken down!

Be a blessing today!

3 comments:

Mari said...

Oh no! Our coffee maker does take cone filters and if no one else can use them, I'll take them. However - I make coffee about every other month, because I don't like it and Bob doesn't like to drink it at night. So - they would last a long time here. Any one else that could use them should get them.
Good luck with the dismantling of the decorations. It is a relief to have everything clean and back to normal!

Chad and Tammy said...

Let me know if you ever have another coffee maker emergency. We have a coffee maker in the basement that has maybe been used twice. It was a wedding gift, but we are not coffee drinkers. I don't even know how to make it!! The only reason our coffee maker was ever used was because my dad was here and made it himself! :)

Diane said...

Tammy - good to know! I think this is about our 3rd (maybe 4th) coffee maker in 20 years (ok, 19 1/2 years). I'll try to keep you in mind when this one dies! :)